BARBADOS GOLF CLUB
The Barbados Golf Club provides a challenging, yet fair and pleasurable game for golfers of all skill levels. Barbados Golf Club has steadily become the soul of golfing in Barbados for locals, as well as guests and visitors to the island's shores. The course has hosted the Barbados Open on several occasions as well as the PGA Seniors Tournament in 2003.
The 18 hole, 6805 yard par 72 course at the Barbados Golf Club features many magnificent trees planted 25 years ago on the original development. Thus, as a result of this and other landscaping features, the course has a mixture of both a mature ambiance and a modern feel. The course features two “Returning Nines” which finish into a expansive and unique triple green that wrap seamlessly around a lake, with many rolling hills and open fairways that offer second chances for golfers to make a good score.
There are several classes of membership at the Barbados Golf Club, each of which cater to players of various skill levels. These classes range from single full membership (which affords you unlimited playing privileges on weekdays and weekends) to VIP Corporate Membership (affords many benefits including unlimited play for 3 or more members from the same corporate group). Some of the benefits of becoming a member of the Barbados Golf Club include, but are not limited to:
- Unlimited golf (does not apply to Weekday and Beginners memberships).
- Preferential tee time booking – members may book up to one week in advance.
- Preferential cart rate.
- Restaurant/bar credit facility.
- 10% discount on restaurant and bar purchases.
- 10% discount on merchandise at the pro shop.
- Preferential entry fees for our exciting tournament calendar.
- Invitations to play in member events at other golf clubs on the island.
In addition to a great game of golf you can enjoy the following at the Barbados Golf Club:
- The Pro Shop - where clothing, headgear and a wide range of golfing attire is stocked
- Driving Range
- Cart, Electric Trolley & Pull Cart
- Club Rentals, TaylorMade & Cobra
- Shoe Rentals / Foot-Joy
- Bag Drop and Shoe Lockers
- Practice Chipping and Putting Green
There is also the charming Nineteen on the Green bar and bistro, the centre of socializing after a game of golf. For those who are simply viewing, the restaurant is strategically placed in close view of the lake and activity on the 18th green, where many tournaments are won or lost.
Read Our Publications Now!
Double Click Image for Full Screen