SURFERS POINT GUEST HOUSE
Surfers Point Guest House, conveniently located on the beach at Surfers Point, provides private, cozy accommodation in a relaxing atmosphere. It is ideal for those who desire a quiet getaway from stress and for surfers, windsurfers and kitesurfers due to its close proximity to one of the best surf breaks, board rentals and one of the top surf schools. There is truly no other spot in Barbados like this!
Some of the eye catching aspects of Surfers Point Guest House include:
- Six ocean view apartments and one garden view apartment with a slight ocean view. On offer are studio apartments, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments.
- The surf break is in plain view of all the ocean front apartments, allowing guests to relax in their patio hammock and watch persons catch the waves.
- Loads of adventure available with surfing lessons and fishing trips for guests
- Offers an all-inclusive package that covers:
- Airport transfers- Accommodation in one ocean-view apartment- Surf lessons every day- Surfboard rentals- Breakfast and lunch at Surfers Point Cafe
- One BBQ buffet dinner a week
Each of the self-catering apartments are equipped with the following:
- Utensils for cooking
- Electric two burner stove
- Full stove and oven
- Electric kettle
- TVs with DVD players
- Queen size beds
One of the best things about staying at Surfers Point Guest House is the readily available surfing lessons. The surf breaks at Surfers Point are beginner friendly and the surfing school, Zed's Surfing Adventures, is one of the longest running surf schools in Barbados.
Group surf lessons are available from 10-12pm, and 2-4pm Monday to Saturday, with the option of private surf lessons at 2-4pm. After an initial beach briefing of about 15 minutes, the rest of the time is spent in the water learning to surf.
For those who already know how to surf but just need a board, rentals are also available. With over 100 boards varying in size from 5'2" to 11", there's plenty of choice for the complete beginner and the advanced surfer.
Read Our Publications Now!
Double Click Image for Full Screen