Established as the first mall in Barbados, Sheraton Mall is one of the most popular locations to shop, eat and lime in Barbados. There are many stores located within and outside of the mall carrying a variety of items including accessories, apparel and more. Conveniently located on the easy accessible South Coast, Sheraton Mall is also home to Olympus Theatres, the most popular cinema in Barbados. It is truly mall that has it all.
Some of the key aspects of this shopping center include:
- The distinction of being the largest mall in Barbados;
- Consists of over 120 stores that cater to any need including Beaty, Electronics, Party Supplies, Stationery, Clothes and Home accessories to name a few;
- A comfortable food court providing a variety of food options;
- Many weekly promotions and sales
- Home to Olympus Theatres, the most popular cinema in Barbados
There is no shortage of food options at Sheraton. The Food Court has quite a selection of local, regional and international cuisine served in a cozy atmosphere. A few of the well known restaurants include:
- Burger King
- Pizza Man Doc
Meanwhile, there are also Chinese food options, and of course a plethora of desserts to choose from.
Address: Sargeants Village
Parish: Christ Church
Tel: (246) 437-0970
Fax: (246) 437-0829
Read Our Publications Now!
Double Click Image for Full Screen