RIDE THE TIDE SURF SCHOOL BARBADOS
Ride the Tide Surf School Barbados is led by Head surf coach and business owner Jay, an experience surfer who has been teaching others to surf since he was a teenager. He caters to both beginners and intermediate surfers allowing them to maximum their potential and achieve their various surfing goals.
Ride the Tide Surfing School in Barbados offers fun and most importantly progressive surfing lessons. However, they also provide rental services where pros can rent and hire surfboards and hit the waves in Barbados. Jay's coaching experience has allowed him to develop dynamic and functional methods with proven success and results. Their home break is Freights Bay, which is one of the best places in the world to begin to surf.
- They make learning to surf fun and adventurous
- They allow their students to "learn by doing"
- Their briefing times are informative without being too lengthy so students don't get bored before they go into the water
- They are always on hand to guide students
- The film students so they can rewatch themselves - allowing them to relive the magic of some of their best waves
Address: 48 Husbands Crescent, Apt 2
Parish: St. James
Tel: (246) 234-2361
Read Our Publications Now!
Double Click Image for Full Screen