FLAVOURS OF BARBDADOS
Flavours of Barbados is the #1 dinner show in Barbados, where the Barbadian and of course, Caribbean Spirit, truly comes alive with sumptuous food (served buffet style), endless drinks, music and dancing. Held at the Sea Rocks Dome in Maxwell, this show is a celebration of Bajan Culture and the highlight of any visitor's stay on the island.
This cultural extravaganza has several features including:
- It is a cultural show taking you on a journey in time through the arts (music, song and dance)
- Exposes persons to the rich Barbadian history and culture
- Dinner buffet, where sumptuous Bajan delights are served
- A dance extravaganza which allows the audience to get up close and persons with the performers
- The show begins at 7pm every Tuesday and is suitable to be attended by persons of all ages.
- Admission for adults is $175, while for children 4-12 it is $85
- Admission cost is an all inclusive price, which covers transportation, the dinner show itself and drinks.
Address: Sea Rocks Dome, Maxwell Coast
Parish: Christ Church
Tel: (246) 428-9906 or (246) 234-1961
Read Our Publications Now!
Double Click Image for Full Screen