If you are on the island this Sept to December, don't let these sporting events pass you by!
- The Barbados Cycling Festival- September 4th-9th
The first annual Cycling festivals will be hosted here in the beautiful island of Barbados. The highlight of the festival is the round-the-island main road sportive held on the final day where a 112 km gold course is offered for advanced riders and the 64 km silver course for riders).
- Barbados Beach & Wellness Festival - September 2nd-3rd
- National Dinghy Championship - September 10th-24th
- Festival of Speed - October 14th
The Festival of speed will again be hosted in Barbados where it will be headlined by former formula 1 Champion Jenson Button. This year it is promised to be bigger better and more epic.
- National Triathlon - October 1st
- National Dinghy Championship - October 8th-22nd
- Titans Aquatic Intl Swim Meet - October 19th-2nd
- Dragon Championship - October 28th-30th
- Barbados Open Water Festival - November 1st-5th
This 5-year-old event is being organised by Swim Barbados Vacations and it features a series of open water swim events of various distances and stand up paddle board races and kayak team relay races.
- Sizzling Beach Volleyball - November 4th-15th
- Barbados Darts Festival - November 5th- 15th
- Barbados Independence PRO-Surf Festival - November 9th- 12th
- Darcy Beckles Invitational Bodybuilding Classic -November 11th
- Island Odyssey(Cornell Sailing)
- Run Barbados Marathon Weekend - December 1st-3rd
This three day event is perfect for those runners. It features five races over the three day course with participators coming from as far as Spain, Sweden, Canada, Germany, Italy,Britain and the USA
- Rugby Barbados World Seven - December 9th-10th
- Atlantic Odessey