Colombian Emeralds International is one of the largest duty free jewellers in the world. Their mission is to provide travellers in resort destinations an exceptional selection of quality jewellery and luxury watches at an exceptional value. Their locations across Barbados are outfitted with expert staff and outstanding customer service.
The History of Colombian Emeralds
"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises." The words of the famous Spanish poet and playwright Pedro Calderon de la Barca are the words that underlie Colombian Emeralds' central belief as they offer to shoppers the only precious stone of this color.
The Emerald itself is a rare and mysterious stone that has been sought after for centuries as a symbol of good health, truth and fidelity. Those who desire these distinctive gems come also have a need for individual style and unparalleled quality.
From humble beginnings in Freeport, Bahamas – just two small stores – today, Colombian Emeralds boast close to 50 store locations throughout the western hemisphere, from the Eastern Caribbean to Mexico, as well as on board the Norwegian and MSC Cruise Lines, making them one of the most trusted duty free jewelry brands.
JW Jewellers Warehouse
JW Jewellers Warehouse gives you fine jewellery and precious stones at unbeatable prices. Merchandise is fully guaranteed, with fine watches, luxury knick-knack and gold jewelry. Located at Westcoast Mall in Sunset Crest, St. James, JW Jeweller's Warehouse stocks something for every taste.
- Lauren G. Adams
- EDWARD MIRELL
- RAYMOND WEIL Genève
Address: #24 Broad Street, Bridgetown
Parish: St. Michael
Tel: (246) 227-2121
- Cave Shepherd Department Store, Broad Street, Bridgetown
- Bridgetown Cruise Terminal, Deep Water Harbour, Bridgetown St. Michael
- The Jewellers by CEI, Limegrove Lifestle Centre, Holetown, St. James
- Diamond Boutique, Nicholas House, Broad Street, Bridgetown
- Vista Complex, Worthing, Christ Church
- Hilton Barbados, Needhams Point, St. Michael
- Sunset Crest Mall, Sunset Crest, St. James
- Grantley Adams International Airport, Christ Church
- The Crane Resort, The Crane, St. Philip
- The Bridgetown Cruise Terminal, Bridgetown
- Almond Beach Resort, Heywoods, St. Peter
Read Our Publications Now!
Double Click Image for Full Screen