BARBADOS BEACH CLUB
The Barbados Beach Club is an all-inclusive Caribbean resort nestled on the south coast of Barbados that will soon become your home away from home and ideal for those who desire an escape from the hustle and bustle. It is also the perfect spot for a wedding, honeymoon, or even to host a conference or banquet – and their professional staff will help you plan and execute every detail.
- Located just 15 minutes from the airport
- Provides a tranquil and carefree atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle, yet just a stone's throw away from the best in nightlife and shopping
- Numerous onsite activities including snorkeling, tennis and gym facilities
- Provides weekly entertainment
- Has a variety of comfortable rooms including Deluxe rooms, Super Deluxe Queen and King rooms, Honey Moon Queen and King Rooms and Penthouses
Poolside Restaurant and Bar
Dining at Poolside Restaurant and Bar is leisurely, casual and informal. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and as you dine on Caribbean specialties by the seaside, you can watch the sailboats glide by and the waves lap along the shoreline.
Reef View Restaurant
Reef View Restaurant offers a more formal dinner experience. This restaurant serves fresh sea food and sumptuous desserts in an a la carte setting. It is open on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday for dinner only and the dress code is Elegantly Casual.
- All-inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner and Beverages)
- Beachfront property with conference/ banquet facilities (wedding planning available)
- Specialty seafood restaurant (open 3 nights per week)
- Complimentary wireless internet property wide
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports
- Entertainment 3-5 nights per week
- 110 guest rooms each with an individual balcony
- Weekly managers rum punch party
- Convenient location close to the airport, Bridgetown, Oistins and St. Lawrence Gap
- Concierge services and gift shop
Read Our Publications Now!
Double Click Image for Full Screen